Friday, August 6, 2010

Letter was gonna send to step dad

I am writing this to let you know how I feel.

I know you don’t believe in me or even care, you have not an iota of respect for me, you feel I will never walk again and just be a fat blubbery cripple for rest of life. Well I will lose weight and walk again.

I have let tons of pain go over the years where you have been involved…
I have let go that you stole my paper route money, you were supposed to put in bank and you kept it.
I let go you kept most of the money Roy, Bart and I found on highway by the Viet Nam vet who had flashback and tossed his wallet out, even after finding wallet and contacting him and him saying the boys could have the money.
I let go you punching me in nose for having an extra pork chop mom said I could have at dinner.
I let go when you tried to strangle and kill me 3 times during your drunken diabetic blackouts.
I let go you and Mom never coming to any of my school events, whether was sports or music, you never supported me.
I let go the fact with your way of being we seldom were allowed to have friends over.
I let go the fact when I had small group of friends over in one of your diabetic drinking bouts you came out your room naked 2 times and peed in the kitchen in the corner.
I let go you sucker punching me in face with mom in middle of the argument begging me not to hit you.
I let go fact that your dislike of me had my mother have me move out for one of your anniversaries.
I let go fact that while I was homeless Mom wanting to keep you happy would not let me come home so I lived on the streets, in back seat of cars of guys I knew were out to see, on the floor of people’s homes, in drain pipes and even a crypt for 16months.
I let go when you helped Roy buy a motorcycle and not help me buy a car.
I let go when you gave Roy a pc for Christmas, the girls laptops and I got a plastic blue harmonica and $2.00 pocket tool.
I let go you gave Roy a truck.
You spent thousands of dollars on a dog’s rehab to walk.
I have even thought was cool when you gave Nikki a car, 6 months insurance and 6 months xm radio. And forgave her stealing your credit card.

I have asked you for help 4x in my whole adult life, you were supposed to be my dad someone I could count on.
Yes, I asked for help when I was married to Jan for 800.00 to pay mortgage.
I told you I wanted the select comfort bed, you sent me the money for that, but my ac/heater died and so instead of the bed I got a replacement for a decent price for ac even if not proper one for my home, ac is a need in Texas when it gets over 100 degrees everyday in summer so I looked out for me and family, a responsible act and you got pissed at that.
I asked for help with getting new chair for me to sleep and live in while being cripple, you said yes but I was able to get my chair fixed so didn’t need to take that money.

Now when I asked for help to save our home for back property taxes, 1st you said Yes, I was ever so grateful, you asked to be sent paperwork showing that I was telling truth. I did so in good faith. I called a week later you changed your mind, decided NO. and then told me to make a deal with state, give them a little they will take it and deal with you, well your information is faulty, they will not allow that or make a deal that we can afford. We have 5 months now to come with full amount or we lose home. As for the how and why we got here, mistakes happen..

I have asked for paperwork back 3x now since you have no need for it, I still have not gotten it.
Please return it ASAP.

This will probably be last time you ever hear from me, as I do not ever want to be hurt by you again.
I have nothing to remind me of my mother, you have everything of hers.

So thank you once again for reminding me I am less than nothing to you, return our paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment