Friday, August 6, 2010

*laughs at self*

so cool
so suave
so mr poly
pain bringer
slayer of dreams
stupid petty man
mr poly breakin her down hurting her
loving her, crying with and for her

feel like a hypocrite
i feel jealous, go figure how she has been feeling you stupid fuck.
is just play but my heart hammered and fear welled up, i feel like a hypocrite. i caused so much chaos and for a play date i get fucking twisted????????
what the fuck.

i sit here i feel this out. is fear have had is fear i may never get rid of, she and maybe T finding others that they love better and want to be with. I am a good man, a good Sir, Loving but I am fallible I feel unworthy of this fear, I feel like who the fuck are you to feel this, what have you done in last 2 months. you have her scared scarred and she has heard you and T fuckin and suckin, HOW DARE YOU FUCKING GET JEALOUS!!!!!! fucking moron. get over.

You love her, she loves you. T loves you. you cant and wont have it one way, you hate the people that do that shit. so feel it move on. Love them, love them well and honestly. do not be weak.

I want my women. I want them to love me. I need them to want and need me.

this fear and jealousy is stupid.
Please Let L have an awesome time and may she enjoy tremendously.

I am whore, i wanna be touched. *laughs*

2 comments:

  1. YOU are my heart then and now and in the future. My heart loves your touch, knows your touch, requires your touch. thank you so much for your honesty and the willingness to understand your own pain. You must resolve this for yourself as I have to resolve for myself. All I can say is the pain is worth the realizations and renewals that come from fixing what is broken. my love, beloved

    ReplyDelete