Friday, August 6, 2010

Dark and Smoke

We lay there in the cool air, naked on crisp clean sheets.
We lay there just touching caressing and petting.
I kiss your neck.
I kiss just behind you ear and breathe soft warm breath growl softly.
My hands heat up and they travel up and down your body, touching and teasing your soft sweet skin.
I take my left and slowly drag my sharpened nails over your skin, not hard enough to break skin but enough to leave faint pink lines that burn slightly.
I then pet and caress your hair, petting you softly, almost hypnotizing you with the soft gentleness. Then slowly wrap my hand in your hair and pull gently, I pull your face to mine and kiss you slowly and deeply, our tongue meeting and entwining, exploring each other’s mouth.
Your moans are soft and alluring, my growls more throaty.
I then tease you nipples over and over, causing the erect sweet hardness. Over and over I tease.
Then slowly I add pressure as I tweak them between my fingers waiting for the sound that means it is intense and oh so pleasurable before it become true pain, that is the spot I leave them in.
Then my hand travels and caresses your belly, wondering at the joy I find in your goddess like body.
Traveling down, I touch and tease your tuft of fur, enjoy the feel and texture and the noise you make as you try to make me touch you down there.
My fingers travel and tease your womanhood, caressing and teasing outside your lips. The fill and swell like a flower; your scent fills the air. I slide my finger over your lower lips but I do not enter, I tease you more, your dampness and scent growing. You now growl at me, your hunger getting heavier.
Then I slide between your legs and inhale your musky scent, I grow dizzy from the scent I love and want.
My tongue traces the outside, over and over, not touching where you want.
Your clit throbs, your hips move.
I then make my move and strike at your clit with my tongue soft and fast almost a butterfly wing over and over you feel the heat climb, your kitty shows it’s hungry by getting wetter.
I change my stroke to hard and slow, and then suck your clit and hold gently with my teeth as I flick and tease the tip with tip of my tonue.
Over and over I do this, your hips bucking your growls and moans louder.
Until the wall falls and you cum again and again and again for me, over and over I do this, until you are spent, exhausted.
I move along side of you, petting and caressing lovingly.
I give you water from a sippy cup.
I caress your hair and pet you until you sleep.
I watch you and smile. I get up for a smoke. I think how lucky I am to have a mortal goddess as a lover.
I sit in the dark, and smoke.

1 comment: