Friday, August 6, 2010

What I am feeling

What I am feeling

I am lost for the moment
in limbo and distraught
why i am guessing for i really know not.

I wake with tears in my eyes
pain in my chest
I look to my left and see my angel

shit i woke her again and again
I dont know what is in my head
I try to sleep, she falls again

tears again in my eyes as i wake from a slumber to short

they come out one at a time
they come to see her and poke and prode to stroke and love
they seek approval and her love, parts of me but living in separate times but all me

pains in my body i try to quench
noise too loud
a soul woken
she drifts and then awakes, angered but loving me
I leave the room, lost and ashamed
I am lost and know not why

Frg 04/11/06

1 comment:

  1. I adore ALL of you. I am thankful you've had safety and a place in order to grow. Love you all in there. :)

    ReplyDelete