Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am semi hopeful today, even if i got a bad tude.

I am semi hopeful today, even if i got a bad tude.
i spoke with Renaissance Hospital Dallas, they are pretty famous for their Houston location on TLC channel working with super humungo people like me.

Well the lady is spoke with was kind and seemed sincere, I broke down in tears several times while speaking to her. she is going to see if doc will allow me to bypass seminar and go to office since only way i can get transport is via ambulance.

she also thinks maybe if my nursing agency has noted about my calorie restriction i might have my 6month diet requirement for medicare. SO i will be calling nursing agency to find out how documented i am since i have been since may. also while i was in pt rehab.

I am hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment