Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Spinning spinning

Spinning spinning out of control
thoughts get lost thought that flow
where oh where did it go, the light the laughter the flow.
grandmother moon i call to you, bring me healing and knowledge ancient and true.
mother earth let your healing and growth flow, heal me and my mind, bring back strength of limb.
dragons bright and strong,bring me the power and healing to bring back this broke body and spirit, let me walk and laugh and dance again.
to feel my bare feet on mother, to dance under grandmother moon's soft gray smile. the dragon energy filling me, making me the bratt prince we all know me to be.

bring me back,better brighter stronger and heal my pains, my sorrow and swallow my darkness.

dance in an angel's embrace as i feel her smile that is only for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment